Tuesday 10 September 2013

Gotta be some perks to regular air travel...

Well, I moan and grumble something chronic but every now and again there some perks to regular air travel...
However dubious their merits...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


There are still some horrors to be found in the offshore environment...This sight greeted me upon my arrival on board the Anasuria FPSO.
I don't know what disturbs me more, the plethora of Crocs (and croc copies) there are bobbing about on the North Sea or the simple fact that there are 5 of the buggers here!!?!

I can't recall seeing anyone on a platform with either one leg too few or one leg too many...Some guys do claim to possess three legs but I haven't seen any evidence one way or the other (that's my story and I'm sticking to it).

PLEASE READ AND MAYBE WE CAN HELP THESE POOR WRETCHES....(plastic-shoes-sold-with-free-penis-removalSeriously!!  Wear something else unless you're a 12 year old girl!

Neil Hannon Rocks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment